This week, we're sharing our favorite resources to live a faithful life.
- BibleStudyTools.com: Awesome resource for reading and studying the Word. Compare versions, devotionals, encyclopedias, word studies, Bible trivia and more.
- BibleBuyingGuide.com: Favorite place for Bible reviews, comparisons, shopping for Bibles.
- She Reads Truth: Bible studies read as a community.
- Revive Our Hearts: Calling women to freedom, fullness, and fruitfulness in Christ. Podcast, blog, books and conferences. They have an app for their podcast #ReviveOurHearts. Their ministry makes it possible for women in other countries to access Bible resources in other languages.
- Illustrated Faith.com: The original bible journaling site. Workshops, guidance and inspiration plus links to their community for bible journaling.
- ArabahJoy.com: Inspiring newsletter, bible study tools, Biblical Goal setting, awesome freebies
- StoneSoupforFive.com: Kari Denker. Creator of the Journal and Doodle Bible Studies. Offers a free Ephesians Bible study on her blog. Bible studies are available as downloads and there are studies and coloring sheets for kids. Her prayer binder posts are inspiring.
- GoodMorningGirls.com: Community for bible reading/study. Group reading plans/studies. Really good tools to help you dig in to the Word. Free Bible Reading Plan.
- Crosswalk.com: daily devotions, (Bible Study Minute)
- TonyEvans.org: listen to his sermons, watch videos (Saved by Grace)
- HopefortheHeart.org: featuring speaker June Hunt, (radio call in program archives for Hope in the Night and Hope for the Heart), free resource library, encouragement for daily living/problems.
- IntentionalByGrace.com: Great resources for Christian living, Bible reading plan, free e-course, encouragement for going deeper with God. Homeschooling mom Leigh-Ann Dutton YouTube Channel Playlist. 16 short videos to inspire you and encourage your Christian walk. Love her voice and her message.
- KathrynShirey.com: Free resources and challenges to improve your prayer life. The Prayer Toolbox $10. Free email challenges, great newsletter.
- CreativeHomeKeeper.com: Creator of the Goals with Grace program, emphasis on homemaking, routines and planning for Christians.
If you have any feedback or requests, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for listening!